Saturday, April 3, 2010

More Tea Party Racism?

Lately, I've been browsing some conservative discussion threads collecting some information on how U.S. conservatives use the term "cockroach" to describe liberals. The topic is interesting to me personally, as I've done a fair amount of research on the Rwandan genocide, where talk radio and the "cockroach" metephor went hand in hand.

Tonight, I had an insighful find on the Tea Party Patriots feed posts, where someone was acussing Obama of "invading" his "television with messages that made [his] daughter pregnant with a Puerto Rican Negro baby".

Another post is just as vitriol: "Liberal cockroaches are knocking up our virginal white daughters by advertising on Craigslist. That's how my daughter came to bear a Puerto Rican baby. I blame communist Obama and the permissiv for my daughter's failure to keep her legs closedeness of this liberal government".

Wow! I wish I were suprised by this find. I'm really not sure if these posts are a joke. I'm afraid I'd actually have to sign up as a Tea Party Patriot member to find more details. :-(

Here's a link to the page. Scroll down to the bottom to find all the posts. http://www.teapartypatriots.org/Members/VoiceOReason

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, people truly feel this way and there is a toxic environment in the US at this time that condones such hate speech and in fact encourages it under the guise of free speech.

    What a shame...

    ReplyDelete